I’m the best of both worlds – a registered nurse (BSN-RN) with a radio and voice-over background. With 12+ years real-life experience in radio and voice tracking, I use a professional Whisper Room® recording booth and audio equipment. As a registered nurse with a Bachelors of Nursing (licences in Colorado state and Puerto Rico), I have the expertise to read your project without stumbling over medical jargon. See sample clips from two big CE projects! https://youtu.be/W8WGs8ShoSw.
- Audio books for med students, nursing students
- Training materials for CPR, ACLS, PALS, etc.
- Continuing education (CE) credits
- Test prep (MCAT, NCLEX, USMLE, more)
- Sales brochures, internal memos, lab materials
- Corporate videos, pharmaceuticals, black box warnings
Tired of sending back your project? Need a confident voice that reads medical jargon right the first time? Enter your word count in the box for a quote.
By the way, you’re welcome to confirm my credentials. See the DORA regulatory website in Colorado, USA for my license # RN.1639381.